Dating work mate: learn when not to say anything

dating tips Relationships: Puzzles?
I got attracted to a woman and cannot control my feelings for her. I shouldn't get involved with single woman as I'm already married. I actually look forward to going to work, just knowing I will see her all day. I know I sound like I have a high school crush, but I can't stop thinking about him.
I fantasize about him all the time. Even wild dreams about him.
Dating work mate: learn when not to say anything
“ Puzzles and Answers ”

Are you capable to control your feelings

You may not be able to control your feelings, but you can and should control your behavior, because you're married, and you are at work.
Everyone has an agenda, everyone has needs and wants. When you are genuinely interested in someone you're ravenous about finding out how their mind works, much more than finding out how they can fit into fulfilling your own desires.

Go out of your way to meet new people

My advice is: enjoy your fantasies, because your fantasies are not hurting anybody. It sounds to me as if you are really hoping for more out of this, and you shouldn't be.
There should be no reason you're trying to “ figure her out ” . Do not embarrass yourself by trying to get to know her better, or calling her.

Try to look your best and keep your dignity

Bottom line: I've seen men do occasionally flirt on the job. Each time, they looked like fools, and no one would tell them, but would whisper about it. Each time, the woman was flattered, but was not interested.
So, enjoy your fantasies if they make you feel good, but don't try to act upon them. She is just a good-looking woman, nothing more, nothing less. To keep your dignity, leave it at that. For more tips about dealing with work romance, refer to e-books in series “ Relationships: Puzzles and Answers ” :
Get an inside look at what you will learn:
  • Are you capable to control your feelings?
  • Go out of your way to meet new people.
  • Try to look your best and keep your dignity.
More about this You will find on this great resource, caled free online relationship advice.